100 Acre Wood

Discussions not related to any of the other categories.

Moderators: mjcmini, omahasubaru

100 Acre Wood

Postby boomer6 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Went to Rally in the 100 Acre Wood last weekend. A little late posting here, but took some photos.

2012 Rally in the 100 Acre Wood Photo Gallery

Christy taking the cattle guard crossing jump on Ollie's Camel (SS1), she ended up 9th overall and 4th in class regionally.

This is what happens when you're steering breaks on a 4th gear corner. Luckily I realized what was happening and got out of the way in plenty of time! The tree that was in front of me and behind me wasn't so lucky... They completely took out the smaller tree in front of where I was standing and came to stop thanks to the larger tree that had been behind me.

David C.
2012 Subaru STi > STU
http://gotcone.com
boomer6

Re: 100 Acre Wood

Postby Flyboy888 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 pm

I attended this for my first ever rally, i had soooo much fun and can not wait to watch it next year. I was on SS2 and SS6. I dare say this is what added the spark to my already burning fuel of love for rally. Seeing my heros Ken Block and Dave Higgins ripping around the hairpin was just unbelievable, not to mention getting to meet them before the rally itself. I was bummed Dave Mirra wasnt there but man it was such an amazing expirence and im thinkin as long as im in Missouri, i will be attending every year :)
Flyboy888

Return to Anything Goes