PHOTOS: July 2,3 Reg/Nat at Hallet

Photos and videos from Racing Events!

Moderators: mjcmini, omahasubaru

PHOTOS: July 2,3 Reg/Nat at Hallet

Postby Jerry Doctor » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Temperatures were typical for this event - over 100 each day. We still had a half dozen NRSCCA drivers make the trip.

Zane Dexter was first overall in the IT Tour Sunday.

Dillion Dexter was third overall in the same race and second is a crowded ITA field.

Ralph Woodard was only signed up for Saturday's regional race where he won the ITR class.

Bob Herman's race ended during Sunday qualifying when he suddenly found himself with a gearbox full of neutrals.

James Wood's Honda wasn't running well but he did manage to finish the GTL race each day.

Kim McDonald was signed up for ITE and I saw him at registration but he didn't make it out for either race. I don't know what the story is.

I didn't take a lot of pictures - too hot! Only shot the races that had Nebraska drivers in them. Here is the link:
http://public.fotki.com/jdoctor/2011-scca-races/hallett-regionalnational/

I've still got a few more to post.

Doctor
Jerry Doctor

Postby red986s » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 pm

As always thanks Jerry. Have any idea what happened to Chuck Grauel (#87 white ITA Miata)?
red986s

Postby Jerry Doctor » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 pm

red986s wrote:As always thanks Jerry. Have any idea what happened to Chuck Grauel (#87 white ITA Miata)?

Nope. He did not go out for qualifying Saturday. Could be he didn't make it down. There were several of us checking drivers in. I don't know if he did or not.

I see now I was not quite right about Kim McDonald. Although I didn't see him, he did start the regional race Saturday but only made one lap.

Doctor
Jerry Doctor

Postby Jerry Doctor » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Rest of the photos are up, including some of Mr. Wood.

Doctor
Jerry Doctor

Return to Racing Photos