We are eight weeks away from hosting our June 1 Tire Rack Street Survival school. It is coming upon us fast.
Most of you know what this event is about and many have helped out before. For more information, please see the following links:
This is an awesome program with great return for the students, parents, community and club. I am hoping that many of you will volunteer as:
- in car coaches (need minimum of 8)
- class room instructors (Steve, Andy?)
- event logistics coordinators. (need a minimum of 4)
- course set up, cone shagging
- registration and lunch coordination
Please get back to me and let me know what roles you are interested in for the event.
If you are wanting to be an in-car coach, please visit the link below and work through the quiz. Even if you helped last year, it is a good refresher.
Call or e-mail with questions